Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09022 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,265 (14,022 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (44 minutes ago)