Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09012 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,268 (14,065 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)