Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,103 (Rp 17,612,996) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)