Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,164 (Rp 18,979,821) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (33 minutes ago)