Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,515 (2,371 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (43 minutes ago)