Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,547 in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)