Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47179 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,039 (BZ$8,561) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)