Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46380 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (BZ$9,180) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)