Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47415 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,911 (BZ$8,248) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)