Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47342 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,004 (BZ$8,458) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)