Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,216 (142,530 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)