Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,898 (R$ 9,453) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)