Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,791 (£1,637) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)