Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,250 (R$ 11,929) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)