Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00319 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,278 (713,957 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)