Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,024 (Rp 29,279,703) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)