Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00715 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,483 (207,459 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)