Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,064 (362,120 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)