Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33504 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €690 (2,058 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)