Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34130 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €721 (2,112 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)