Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,415 (8,890,120 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)