Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 76% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,492 (8,931,314 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)