Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,675 (7,579,586 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)