Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,223 (3,747,056 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)