Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 (252,133 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)