Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01262 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,085 (244,462 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)