Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12826 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,830 (元14,269) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)