Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,556 (元25,838) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)