Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24096 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 (9,483 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)