Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23379 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 (8,769 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (42 minutes ago)