Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25125 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 (9,270 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)