Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24066 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (8,303 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)