Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34247 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €850 (2,481 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)