Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37334 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €876 (2,347 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)