Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 ($2,818) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)