Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,207 (257,679 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)