Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,858 (338,187 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (42 minutes ago)