Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,284 (269,103 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (36 minutes ago)