Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,822 (1,849,938 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)