Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,930 (1,916,252 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)