Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,987 (3,742,306 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)