Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,828 (3,753,849 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)