Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 113% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,934 (CHF 7,405) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)