Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 108% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,752 (CHF 7,319) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)