Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 113% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,937 (CHF 7,430) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)