Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,282 (COL$4,312,383) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)