Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,163 (COL$4,107,027) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (42 minutes ago)