Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,279 (COL$4,410,563) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (37 minutes ago)