Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,205 (COL$4,266,680) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)