Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,246 (COL$4,417,963) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)