Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,405 (Bs 60,560) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)