Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,811 (Bs 61,293) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (44 minutes ago)