Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,326 (Bs 57,102) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (31 minutes ago)