Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €767 (руб 53,202) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (44 minutes ago)