Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,714 (руб 108,725) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)