Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)