Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,838 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)