Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)