Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,172 (₨91,781) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)