Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,438 (₨110,342) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (25 minutes ago)