Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,457 (Bs 76,131,009) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)