Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,836 (Bs 51,348) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)