Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,326 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,835 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)