Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,545 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)