Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,776 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)