Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44050 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,455 (3,302 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)