Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,446 (32,425,928 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)