Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,000 (元29,528) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)