Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,609 (RD$ 93,034) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)