Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01814 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,459 (RD$ 80,405) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)