Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02017 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,648 (RD$ 131,338) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)