Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02020 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,793 (RD$ 138,263) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)