Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (1,374,334 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (38 minutes ago)