Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,608 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,007 (₨72,718) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)