Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,521 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01366 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,791 (₨131,098) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)