Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,733 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €803 (₨60,752) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)