Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,053 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 46% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €864 (₨69,087) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)