Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / BND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,915 (B$5,929) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)