Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / BND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,874 (B$2,989) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)