Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / BND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 (B$5,480) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)