Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / BND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (B$2,869) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cardiff costs £10 (42 minutes ago)