Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,433 (Rp 22,858,464) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)