Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,263 (Rp 19,857,156) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)