Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 (1,263,501 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (31 minutes ago)