Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 (2,380,257 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)