Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,837 (1,190,703 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (39 minutes ago)