Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,415 (R$ 11,711) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)