Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,513 (AU$3,942) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)