Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,156 (AU$7,144) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)