Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,183 (8,574TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)