Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,145 (Rp 44,598,019) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)