Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,760 (3,368 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)