Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,114 (9,620 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)