Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22093 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,953 (8,838 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)