Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 (4,829,622 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)