Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,704 (4,766,368 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)