Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,119 (5,229,101 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)