Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)